Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food Journal 2

This week I have eaten many forms of milanesa en mi casa. My host mom has cooked it using differnt kinds of meat, such as pescado- it was long and thin and breaded and tasted very much like chicken. I ate it with ketchup and salad.

There was a beef milanesa, which was thin and breaded as well, but was my least favorite out of all of them. It had a lot of fat in it and was extremely chewy. Lastly, we had a breaded pork milanesa as well; it was okay and definitely better than the beef! I also ate a meat slab that was tasteful yet chewy, and had large bones still in it; I would have to say the ratio to meat to bones was about even, so it wasn't a very filling dish. Today we had a form of maccaroni and cheese; it was round saucers of pasta, with salsa rosado on it and i am assuming cheese as well. It was very yummy and served with breadsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment